Have you ever used a prayer site for prayers?

Just curious is you ever used a prayer site? I have . But am asked for a min. of A $9.00 donation on up to into the hundreds of dollars. Is there any free 'sites? My health is very Bad right now. Besides that in our area my entire family is jobless. Times are pure hardships. I don't have a credit card to use for them. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on May. 15, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I personally wouldnt. I trust the Lord enough to know that I dont need to go to anyone else for prayer. I can pray myself, that is my time with God and its my comfort zone. However, its always good to have someone pray for you or with you when you need them to. But I would never do it on a telephone line, or the internet. I am not Catholic so I do not confess my sins to a priest either, so maybe that has something to do with it. ;)
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 1:01 PM on May. 15, 2010

• I did call one once a long time ago, and like you, I found them asking me for money. I had always suspected that might be their motive, but in a moment of desperation, I thought I would give it a try. If you need someone to pray with or for you, contact your local church, most of whom have prayer ministries and who are not interested in receiving donations for their prayers.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 1:10 PM on May. 15, 2010

• I have used these and never had anyone ask for money. I wouldn't bother with the one that ask for money. God doesn't need a downpayment in order to answer our prayers.

http://www.upperroom.org/prayer_center/

http://www.stjudefw.org/prayerline.html

The last one is very nice, and if you request it, the people who are praying for you will send you prayers and tell you that they are praying for you. Also, a lot of churches have prayer ministries, but I get a little weirded out asking my fellow parishioners because some people do gossip, so that's why I turned to the onine prayer things.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 2:55 PM on May. 15, 2010

• Most any Christian ministry will pray for you sans donation. Most have a link for prayer requests. I'm adding you to my prayer list right. I and my warrior friend will pray for you for free.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 5:15 PM on May. 15, 2010

• Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 5:20 PM on May. 15, 2010

• There are plenty of free prayer sites. Nobody should be asked for money so someone will pray for them. Shame on those sites. :(
    Anonymous

• another good one to post prayers on is The World Prayer Team
    http://www.worldprayerteam.org/wpc/wpc?page=home.jsp

i know tangle/god tube has a prayer wall too
    jdmyangel

Answer by jdmyangel at 9:04 AM on May. 16, 2010