If you wear make up on a regular basis ...

do you usually take it off at the end of the night? Or do you just forget about it?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 12:55 PM on May. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I used to always take it off when I brushed my teeth before bed. Now, I dont. I take it off in the shower the next day. My acne was actually worse when I used to wash it off, kinda funny. But I dont now just cuz Im so tired and lazy I just wanna go to bed.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 2:31 PM on May. 15, 2010

• I wear it 3-4 times a week. I generally have always just left it on and washed it off the next day, but my skin is not looking as nice as it use to, so I am making a concerted effort to wash my face every night. I have never used a eye makeup remover before, but my sister gave me one a couple of months ago and I am in LOVE!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:02 PM on May. 15, 2010

• I never go to bed with makeup on.  It is very bad for your skin.  I always take it off, then cleanse, tone and moisturise.   It only takes a few minutes.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 3:01 PM on May. 15, 2010

• I always leave mine on overnight and wash it off in the shower in the mornings. Ive never had a problem with acne or anything. I just dont like washing my face too much, it dries it out.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 7:52 PM on May. 15, 2010

• I just wear mascara and it wears off before bed anyways. I can't wear water proof.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:38 AM on May. 17, 2010