whats everyones plans today?

i was supposed to be relaxing and enjoying life then go to the beach, 20 minutes away, then the gym tonight around 11pm

but the beach may be a no go, it got cloudy :(

whats your plans, or what were your plans?

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 1:05 PM on May. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• its almost 11am here..so im just havin some cereal..and in a few hours, im heading about 45 minutes outta town to go to my friends baby shower, do a lil shopping, and hopefully be home around 8ish..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:48 PM on May. 15, 2010

• oh nothing fun. In 30min I get to go to the dentis to have a root of my tooth pulled. They pulled the tooth last week and could not get the root!
    Anonymous

• It's late Sat night / early Sunday morning here, and Sat I put my teenage dd on a plane to go to another country for a soccer tournament, and in a few hours, we put our teenage ds on a plane to go to his, though his is in the same country we're in, which is good, but at the opposite end of it, so he's actually farther away than she is, so...

Which is why I'm still up, I'm worried about them :-(

Other than that, church and yard work, maybe a trip into a neighboring town with my dh and some friends.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 1:11 PM on May. 15, 2010

• I've been doing my Census work since 7 this morning and am now relaxing (got a whole hour!) until I have to meet with my crew from 3 - 5. After the meeting I have more homes to visit until it gets dark and then I get to come home and sleep so I can do all this again tomorrow.
    Merjo

Answer by Merjo at 1:12 PM on May. 15, 2010

• Well, today is my birthday. I had plans to have a nice relaxing and fun toddler-free day on South Beach (I live in FL) then maybe go out to eat or dance later. But, my friends are all busy and I couldnt find a babysitter so today will just be spent running after my toddler and also going to go see my grandmother, whos in town.
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 1:20 PM on May. 15, 2010

• We went shopping, bought some shrubs, and as soon as my husband gets back with the mulch, we're going to plant the shrubs. Nothing exciting, but I plan to enjoy the time with my family and enjoy the nice weather.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 1:21 PM on May. 15, 2010

• nothing. My Dh went fishing. So I am home with our kiddo.
    Alexsmom04

Answer by Alexsmom04 at 1:33 PM on May. 15, 2010

• Sitting home this morning relaxing and getting some chores done, then later going to my friend's 3 year old daughter's birthday party. After that...a peaceful night at home! Tomorrow's when we have real plans, going out as a family (me and the kids since DH isn't here) to the Pacific Science Center for the day.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:37 PM on May. 15, 2010

• This morning I went to a ladies house, she is making me a customize purse with matching wallet out of cow hit, it ROCKS, plus I am getting customized shoes thanks to my wonderful husband!!!! A little house work and then graduation parties this evening :)

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 2:03 PM on May. 15, 2010