Is a jungle/safari/animal theme weird or corny for a little girls first bday party?

what do you think about it?

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 2:17 PM on May. 15, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i think it's cute:) my dd's are never "themed" but if you like it then go for it.
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 2:18 PM on May. 15, 2010

• If thats what shes into, go for it! Id rather have a jungle/animal theme than a pretty princess one!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 2:19 PM on May. 15, 2010

• lmao i am so with you jen,thats part of the reason im going with the safari theme
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 2:23 PM on May. 15, 2010

• Sounds fun, easy to do and a nice departure from the same old, same old...

I think of Bindi or whatever Steve Irwin's daughters name is- I love when kids have their own ideas of what they like!
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 2:33 PM on May. 15, 2010

• I like it!!!! Much more origanal then princess or elmo!! Good luck...you can make and get so much cute stuff to decorate it..like make your own trees and lots of different fruit would be cute and of course monkeys my son loves them.(His room is safari decorated)
    lendales_mommi

Answer by lendales_mommi at 2:35 PM on May. 15, 2010

• If she likes the jungle thing, great! I've personally had to put together princess birthdays for three years now (we didn't do parties for the first two). At least it's not the disney princess thing. Kiwi just wants the room decorated like she thinks a princess would do it, which includes a lot of pink, purple and blue feather ropes, pink ribbon, and pink and purple balloons. I say go for what makes the kid smile the most.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:52 PM on May. 15, 2010

• no its cute. Its not very girlie but its very cute and can go for a boy or girl. We did ballerina Zoe. I felt it was kinda different from other typical themes. SHe likes all the sesame street puppets so I felt it fit.
    Anonymous

• I don't see any problem with it.
    Angie211

Answer by Angie211 at 9:30 PM on May. 15, 2010

• I think it is cute for a one year old boy or girl....tomorrow is my 1 yo's birthday and we did planes, trains, and autos. his bedroom has been decorated with airplanes since day one and I could not find a plane only theme set so that is what we went with and I think it will be nice. Jungle would be fun because i saw lots of jungle stuff for favors etc. It was hard buying stuff for the airplane theme for a birthday party....good luck!
    Pam
    pball

Answer by pball at 9:57 PM on May. 15, 2010

• Cute Idea!!
    cfdm3s_mommy

Answer by cfdm3s_mommy at 10:00 PM on May. 15, 2010