Making fun of the neighbors

My husband uncle lives in a apartment for senior cit.... and his neighbors who are mentally disabled i mean they can walk and take care of themselves but can't drive etc.Anyways my mother in law (his sis) and my hubby and his uncle all make fun of them people k yeah whenever someone pulls up they do pop out their door to see who it is or when you are knocking at uncles door they come out side and stare but i think that is just what they do.It is wrong to make fun of them but what can i say to my family where they won't jump all over me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on May. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• I would simply tell them, that no matter who may laugh along with them; at the end of the day; it is them that look like fools.
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 2:53 PM on May. 15, 2010

• Just be honest how you feel, someone made a comment the other day on how black ppl are ignorant... My son is mix and my SO is black.... I was nice and told her that what she said was rude and unacceptable.... she apoligized.... I'm too polite most the time but that hit a button.... you need to be firm but word it so you are polite....ppl respond to that better... GL babe!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:02 PM on May. 15, 2010

• I would tell them the truth.That they should be nicer.The neighbors were born that way.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 9:50 PM on May. 15, 2010