Can you help me name the world's ugliest dog?

I bought a chinese hairless crested puppy yesterday. He's mostly white with brown ears and a few brown spots. He's bald on his belly, rear end, chest and sides.
My girls want to name him, Princess, Cinderella, or Baby.

Please help me come up with a good name. I wanted to name him Fruggi pronounced Froogy, which means friend in one of the Ak Native dialects. My husband doesn't like it.

Lornamay

Asked by Lornamay at 3:04 PM on May. 15, 2010 in Pets

• NAme him what you want this question is just like the "what should I name my child" Your gonna name this ugly dog what everyone in the family decides. Put the names in a hat and have grandma draw out of the hat.
    Anonymous

• dog experts say that a 2 part name,, like Fido, or Heidi,, get dogs to listen better,, so both your Baby and Froggy would work,, the spanish word for ugly is feo pronounced FE-OO so that is a thought,,,you could also call her Pretty ,,because she isn't,, LOL,, I am dying to know what you name her!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 3:26 PM on May. 15, 2010

• sorry I meant him!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 3:27 PM on May. 15, 2010

• the dog chinse so name the dog ying yang ur kids will like good luck
    lovingheart26

Answer by lovingheart26 at 6:34 PM on May. 15, 2010

• i would name him fugly but that's kind of mean hunh
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:10 PM on May. 15, 2010

• I used to know a Chinese Crested named...Chemo. I thought it was really funny. Wrong, but funny.
    DEpley

Answer by DEpley at 2:46 AM on May. 16, 2010