Question

I just want to know why is it that if u marry a Guy with no job its wrong, but if u stay married to a Guy that loose his job and refuse to get one its right.I was just wondering isn't that the same thing. Not that I would marry someone without a job,nor stay with one that refuse to get one if I was married to them.

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 3:44 PM on May. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• I married my husband and he didn't have a job. He is not a bum either. He had been trying desperately to find one for quite some time but the county we live in is second highest in the nation in unemployment rates. There simply are no jobs and when they do come along there are so many applicants it is hard to get one. He does have a job now, not a great one but it pays the bills.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 4:16 PM on May. 15, 2010

• cause by marring them it is telling them it is ok, but if they are working then pull that shit after marriage how would you know.. ?
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 3:53 PM on May. 15, 2010

• well what's the difference in you not working ? stupid
    Anonymous

• It's not okay. If you meet a bum, you don't want to marry the guy, cause who wants to be married to bum lol? If you're already married, and your man becomes a bum, it doesn't magically make it acceptable. A woman has every right to insert her foot right in that guy's ass or walk out the door....or both.

-xoxo-

Answer by -xoxo- at 4:09 PM on May. 15, 2010

• If you marry a guy who doesn't have a job then you are walking into the marriage with your eyes open and are condoning his problem of not working. If he loses his job after marriage you have already made the commitment to him and need to stand by and help him. In the second situation you didn't know that he would be jobless. That is the difference.
    momtoeight

Answer by momtoeight at 4:14 PM on May. 15, 2010