OHH my poor babys skin!!!

OK so my DD is 2 1/2 and has such baaaad skin. Right now all over her butt and lower back has this bumpy rash. She isn't complaining about it They look like pimples and i have tried so many different things. I have tried Aquaphor, Hemp lotion, Regular Lubraderm, Johnsons, Body butter from message warehouse, Aveno, like everything I can think of. Everytime I bring her to the Dr. about it they always say it's Ok just put lotion on it. Like I said she's not complaining but really. I don't want to put a pic because it's on her butt and I can't on the answers anyway but still.Any momma's have any ideas? I apprecate it!!!!

delilahsmom1177

Asked by delilahsmom1177 at 3:46 PM on May. 15, 2010 in Kids' Health

• have you tried hydrocortisone?
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 3:47 PM on May. 15, 2010

• preacherskid you know I haven't what a great idea!!! Thank you I will pick some up at the store tomorrow!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 3:50 PM on May. 15, 2010

• It sounds like my daughters eczema. She gets it on her lower back down to her butt if I don't treat the patch right away. We use prescription cortisone. I would take her into the doctor for them to look at!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:51 PM on May. 15, 2010

• Maybe try Vaseline.It is a miracle worker.
    Anonymous

• I'm going through the same thing with my four year old. It doesn't bother him, but it never goes away, either. I have tried everything, including hydrocortisone, which he said burned. I felt really bad that it hurt him.
    Anonymous

• Anon thank you I have tried that lol. It made it go away for maybe the day. Again thank you. But I took her to the Dr and they said just put lotion or cream on it no biggie. That's what her brothers have too(my stepsons) they get it from their daddy.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 3:56 PM on May. 15, 2010

• It sounds like eczema. Bathe her in Aveeno unscented Oatmeal wash and rub hydrocortisone on the area where she is broken out. My husband and daughter both have serious eczema, my husband actually has a steroid cream to put on his because it is so bad..
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 3:58 PM on May. 15, 2010

• maybe your family is just nasty with crusty butt funk
    Anonymous

• Wow Anon I asked for real answers not a child on CM.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 4:03 PM on May. 15, 2010

• imamom... thank you I will buy all that tomorrow and I think I have some Aveno rash cream left over I'll use that tonight.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 4:04 PM on May. 15, 2010