Limewire?

do you use it? do you like it? have you had problems?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on May. 15, 2010 in Entertainment

• too many viruses are downloaded they will corupt your computer. i stopped using limewire b/c it destroyed my other computer.
    Anonymous

• I got a letter from my cable (computer provider) company that we were downloading copyrighted stuff. Apparently Limewire allows you to do that. I know my son was using limewire to watch videos/ get music. I guess it is one of the ways around paying for stuff that is supposed to be paid for. I told him to leave it alone from now on. I think he has. At least I hope so.
    Anonymous

• It messed my last computer up. First poster is right.. Way too many viruses. My new computer does not have limewore or sharebear..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:08 PM on May. 15, 2010

• it has never caused a problem for me i download music then you shut limewire off completely so nothing can get in to your computer....
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 5:48 PM on May. 15, 2010

• We use it and IT slows down our computer.When we paid for it it worked fine lol. We use Itunes and are looking into Rhapsody.!0 bucks a month for Unlimited music.
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 8:22 PM on May. 15, 2010

• it slows down your computer but htats the only problem i have had with it
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 9:07 PM on May. 15, 2010

• I've also been told by many of my pc guru techie friends that it's a virus hotbed...be careful; scan scan scan before you download...
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 11:46 PM on May. 15, 2010