Summer reading suggestions?

Likes:
-David Sedaris
- Jane Austin
- Bronte sisters
- Laurie Notaro
- non fiction comedies

Dislikes:
- mystery
- scifi
- Nicholas Sparks

Sara.Robyson

Asked by Sara.Robyson at 4:46 PM on May. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• For the non-fiction comedies, you have to read Celia Rivenbark. Her books are hilarious. I own two and am very impatiently waiting for my September birthday for more. If you only read one, read "Stop Dressing Your 6 Year Old Like A Skank" or "Belle Weather"
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:50 PM on May. 15, 2010

• I can't find it at our library. : (
    Sara.Robyson

Answer by Sara.Robyson at 4:50 PM on May. 15, 2010

• I bought one used off of amazon for about $5, counting shipping. Try asking the library for it, I have done that a few times, put in a request for a certain book. I did it too much :-( they won't let me any more for a few more months. But, the books I asked for are always checked out! :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:56 PM on May. 15, 2010

• Have you read The Jane Austen Book Club, or How Jane Austen Ruined My Life yet?
    TiffanyMarie80

Answer by TiffanyMarie80 at 6:05 PM on May. 15, 2010