7 year olds dance to Single Ladies on youtube?

Search this and tell me what you think.I personally don't think it is horrible maybe the outfits are a litlle um small but the dances are not to offensive. I guess it is causing a huge stir up and was even featured on Good Morning America. I would never allow those clothes though no way!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:25 PM on May. 15, 2010 in General Parenting

• the outfits are too small, and there shakin there asses and shit. its too much for 7 yr olds
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 5:28 PM on May. 15, 2010

• FU*K NO!! That is WRONG!! Those girls look like mini prostitutes. Little girls should not dress like that or be shaking their little butts in any of those ways. I am sure tons of pedophiles have watched that video and LOVED it.

My daughter would never be dancing like that without the consequence of being locked in her room until she turned 30!

WRONG WRONG WRONG!! That is all I can say.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 5:31 PM on May. 15, 2010

• I think the whole thing was not appropriate for 7 year olds.  I seen it on GMA.

Answer by louise2 at 5:31 PM on May. 15, 2010

• wait does she have a white body suit on? I was like o_O. It was ALRIGHT til she started smacking her lil booty. Pedophiles love that stuff on yt. smh
    DaGoodLife

Answer by DaGoodLife at 5:33 PM on May. 15, 2010

• Why all the controversy. Our ancestors used to married at 10, 12, year of age. These girls are 8, 9. They are mature enough to do that kind of dance. NO! Seriously speaking. If I had a daughter no way I would let her dress and dance like that. The choreographer gets two thumbs down from me.
    Anonymous

• I think that the dance is fine, they're very talented.. the clothes could be more covering. I don't really have a problem with the shorts but the tops should be more like a tank top not a bra...
    flaggot13

Answer by flaggot13 at 5:37 PM on May. 15, 2010

• I really do not agree with this! These girls are entirely too young to be wearing an outfit like that. Furthermore, they are entirely too young to be dancing like that! Whatever happened to good ole ballet dancing?!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 5:39 PM on May. 15, 2010

• I think those little girls are very good dancers and don't need to be dancing a choreography made for an adult. They could do a good job doing an age appropriate dance
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 5:39 PM on May. 15, 2010

• ok the outfits were to old for them and yes they were shacking their asses but and i mean no offense by this i didn't know white girls could dance like that. those little girls danced their asses off and they have talent. the outfit was all wrong but i been botty popping since i was three so i didn't get offended by that.
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 5:39 PM on May. 15, 2010

• *shaking and booty po.pping i spelled those wrong
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 5:41 PM on May. 15, 2010