If u have a baby with someone, will you forever be linked to them even if y'all break up?

If u are no longer with your ex that u share children with, do u wish you were still with them? Do u still sleep with them from time to time

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on May. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• no. absolutely not. i am link only through the child that is it.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 5:51 PM on May. 15, 2010

• My ex, and I have an angel baby together, but although the baby didnt make it, I felt like I never wanted to let him go, when we broke up I missed him dearly [although I broke up with him) And we slept together on occasion, but then he got a GF so I stopped sleeping with him, then I ended up meeting a man, weve been together almost 3 yrs now and we have a 20 months old together, and idk what id do if we split up, I think id always run back, and I know id love him no matter what <3
    colbysmommie95

Answer by colbysmommie95 at 5:56 PM on May. 15, 2010

• i cant not imagine loosing my SO. we have a 20 month old. i would be totally heart broken and sad for a very long time. my parents were getting a divorce by my daughters age. i would never want to do that to her. yes you are linked forever. no matter what.
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 6:03 PM on May. 15, 2010

• i believe it does. you will always have some sort of feelings for them because you created a life together. but if you are not together you should not sleep together.
    Anonymous

• I have a restraining order in place, that has been since my daughter was about 5 months old...I haven't spoken a word to him in over two years...He is still in my daughter's life he sees her once a week..but all communication goes through our parents.
    Anonymous

• I think to have a happy health child in this situation, you have to be nice to each other at times.You should fake it and be civil (even if you don't feel it) Like birthdays, graduations, some holidays.I think it causes problems for kids from divorce when there whole life is split in half.and they have to feel guilty if they love their other parent.
    But as far as sexual relations, I couldn't do it.
    but yes you are forever linked.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 9:42 PM on May. 15, 2010