when my DH was younger him and his best friend got a car battery and got some wires and started shocking eachother...lol..both of them are somewhat ok...lol but the mil and Fil are always telling me to keep an eye on them when they are together.
OH yea there was this time that him and his best friend decided to make a log cabin out of popsicle sticks and decided to put a wood stove in it and light it, lol it caught fire and when him mil went to seee what was burning he shoved it under the bed...then his best friend took it and threw it out the window they were lucky that they never caught the house on fire.
Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on May. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun
Answer by symle456 at 7:46 PM on May. 15, 2010
Answer by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on May. 15, 2010
Answer by mrsbean08 at 10:00 AM on May. 17, 2010