What funny stories did Your MIL tell you about your dh?

when my DH was younger him and his best friend got a car battery and got some wires and started shocking eachother...lol..both of them are somewhat ok...lol but the mil and Fil are always telling me to keep an eye on them when they are together.

OH yea there was this time that him and his best friend decided to make a log cabin out of popsicle sticks and decided to put a wood stove in it and light it, lol it caught fire and when him mil went to seee what was burning he shoved it under the bed...then his best friend took it and threw it out the window they were lucky that they never caught the house on fire.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on May. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• oh my MIL told me a story about how my dh was three and they were in their way to church. and she had him looking all cute with a suit and tie. anyways My mil and fil were living an apt and they had to pass the pool on their way to the parking lot. so i guess my dh got hot because as they passed the pool dh jumps in. he is only three and he was in his suit and tie and my fil had to jump in to get him. i thought it was funny the way she told the story
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 7:46 PM on May. 15, 2010

• I hate my MIL's "when my kids were little" stories. She's the only one who finds them "cute".
    Anonymous

• My husband put gasoline on under the hood of his play car told them he was changing the oil. Guess what he does for living now. Or when him and his cousin were sharing a bed one night and when they walked in his cousin was petting dh's leg he said he though it was the dog, my husband was dead asleep.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 10:00 AM on May. 17, 2010