Kale?

What can you do with kale? I have heard about it being so awesomely packed with vitamins and minerals, but I have no idea what you make with it or what you put it in! I could understand soups, but since it's getting so warm out, I don't see myself making soup any time soon. So what else can you do with kale?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on May. 15, 2010 in Food & Drink

• i would google kale recipes
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:06 PM on May. 15, 2010

• use small chopped pieces in salad. A friend of mine is using it in homemade vegetable/fruit juice to drink to lose weight.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 6:38 PM on May. 15, 2010

• I found a recipe in a recipe group for kale chips but haven't tried them yet. They are baked in the oven and turn out crispy like a healthy "chip". If you would like the recipe, pm me.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 9:09 PM on May. 15, 2010

• Kale is fantastic! Loaded with iron and calcium. Throw it in soups, smoothies, sauces, etc. It can be used just like you would use chard or spinach.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:47 PM on May. 15, 2010

• we make salads with kale spinach and swiss chard. they are very good for you!!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 1:58 PM on May. 16, 2010