Ummm is it just me or.....

Do you think a lot of women just like to disagree with what ever is said. I have found some really strong disagreements over simple questions and requests...I just seems like some people want to fight. Hormones??? What do you think...??? And don't fight!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• What??? Drama???? I think you're nuts!! jk. I think its a woman thing. Ever worked with all men? It's so relaxed. The female gender as a whole is just like that, I'm sorry to say.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 2:57 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Yea i think some just like drama ...
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 2:52 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I just answered a similar post like this:
    IMO, it's an outlet for negative energy, negative emotions. Sometimes, I think that way but I have only once posted that way I think. I got carried away on a topic that was close too me and I was feeling negative and put it out there. I got called on it by an admin. I apologized and the other mom was very nice about it. I appreciated the call because it stopped me in my tracks and I got back to where I really wanted to be emotionally. It doesn't always happen that way. I wish everyone would just ignore that kind of thing but there's always someone who's on her last nerve to go up against a trouble maker.
    Human nature!
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 2:58 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• this is a site full of woman... thats why i tend to shy away from here alot.. cause i dont get along with other woman..LOL so yea i say hormones but i think alot of woman (myself im sure too) are just WITCHES..LOL
    Sunnysidemama

Answer by Sunnysidemama at 3:01 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Life wouldn't be as interesting if everyone agreed with each other now would it!!
    momto1727

Answer by momto1727 at 5:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• You know what's worse? Posts griping about other responses. Way to not rise above it!
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:43 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• it's a site full of women who are mostly young stay at home moms... nuff said.
    hiddenpoet

Answer by hiddenpoet at 8:01 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Honey there will always be ignorant haters!
    Sexymom75

Answer by Sexymom75 at 8:15 PM on Jun. 28, 2008