If your house had more side yard than back yard would move.

I barley have any back yard but plenty of side yard. And I'm trying to see if I should remodeled or just get a new house. My fiance wants to remodeled but I want a house with a back yard.

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 6:16 PM on May. 15, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Wow, if you can consider just "getting a new one" when it comes to houses, well, more power to you. I wish I had that kind of money.
    Anonymous

• No I wouldn't, I grew up in a house like this and it was awesome having all the room on the side yard, especially when I started playing sports. Although the backyard was small it still served it's purpose. But it's YOUR house and if your not happy with it then do what you want. I wouldn't want to invest in a house that I wasn't completely satisfied with.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 6:29 PM on May. 15, 2010

• Thank U I think it will cost more to remodeled than get a new one.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 9:55 PM on May. 15, 2010

• I wouldn't remodel. I would just put a fence that included the side yard with the backyard.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 5:53 PM on May. 16, 2010

• I live in mobile home, and the front door doesn't face the street. So I'm not exactly sure which you would consider what part of the yard. The kids usually just play right outside of the front door, because thats the biggest part of the whole yard.
    Apple_Pie2010

Answer by Apple_Pie2010 at 7:27 PM on May. 17, 2010