(Adult Content)

I read a question about peeing during sex. Just curious...where would you do that? The shower? Not the bed right? If you used the bed, did you use something to protect the matress? Maybe I'm sounding naive and dumb, but I've never done it, so I was just curious. Thanx ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:20 PM on May. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• i think it's gross but the shower sounds like the most likely place for something like that.
    Anonymous

• My friend once told me that she loved it when her and her partner did that so I inquired with exactly what you are asking.. she says they put a shower curtain down on the bed. Sounds uncomfortable and yucky to me.. but whatever floats your boat, right?!
    Ziggy-Stardust

Answer by Ziggy-Stardust at 6:25 PM on May. 15, 2010

• Shower so we could clean up right away.
    Anonymous

• OP here...k. that's what I figured...I just wanted to know. thx.
    Anonymous

• Ewwww...Are you talking about a golden shower? No place is a good place for that business.
    Anonymous

• I agree that Golden Showers are best done in the shower. If you are talking about Squirting (some people think that is peeing but it's really female ejaculation) then I'd lay a waterproof mat under the sheet on the bed or on the floor with a towel on it.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:00 PM on May. 15, 2010

• In the shower. Done it one time on the basement. (cement floor and drain to hose it down)
    Anonymous

• I would say shower so it is easier to clean!
    mom2wy

Answer by mom2wy at 8:38 PM on May. 15, 2010

• A little tinkle over a thick bath towel folded and put underneath one of you. Can do it in the bed. Yuk, when you are young. When you get old, and have an orgasm, you tinkle a bit. It can't be avoided really. Need to do Kegels.
    Sunshine007775

Answer by Sunshine007775 at 1:46 AM on May. 16, 2010