how fast could i get pregnant?

so i was on birth control for about 3months and and i took 1week of my next pack and my fiance n i were talking and we want another baby and i start my weeks on wednesday, so tuesday was the last day i took my bc and its saturday and i got my period and im not suppose to get it for another week n a half could i be pregnant or is this normal or not?

angelnina8715

Asked by angelnina8715 at 6:33 PM on May. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• well, I ended up getting pregnant right after I stopped using birth control. Some say to wait a few months, I'm not sure the reasoning behind it though.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 6:39 PM on May. 15, 2010

• I think since you've had your first period since getting off of birth control your chances are pretty high. May want to try and track your fertile days using some ovulation kits at home. Good luck to you two ;)
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 6:48 PM on May. 15, 2010

• eh lol I was on the pill for like 12 yrs and was barely off for 3 months and found out I was preg so as far as I am concerned assume you can get preggy right away and be ready!! ;)
    mysilentmorning

Answer by mysilentmorning at 8:19 PM on May. 15, 2010

• hmm, well thanks guys thats good information to know im excited and scared at the same time but im ready for another our other children arnt babies no more, so im hoping ill be pregnant within 3months
    angelnina8715

Answer by angelnina8715 at 11:41 PM on May. 15, 2010

• it takes a month for the pills to start working so it takes about that long to get them to stop. as for the starting early your body was on a hormone raiment then taken off it's going to do some funny things for a little while. give it some time, when you don't have a cycle at all then take a test.
    Manda_Evans

Answer by Manda_Evans at 6:37 PM on May. 16, 2010