oopss i guess i need to keep my mouth shut

i got my hair cut today, im tryin to go back to my natural hair color(dark auburn) from black. she got most of the black cut off except maybe about an inch in the front so that part i have black tips. after she was done she asked how i liked it, i told her i LOVe the cut but hated the black tips its looks kinda retarded but no big deal in a few months ill come back and you can give me the same cut and it will be gone. she laughed and said there were a lot of people coming in and gettin just that the tips dyed, i said how dumb, then looked over and there was another stylist just came over with another customer and they stylist had her hair dark auburn with bleached blonde tips in the front. she just glared at me. maybe i shouldnt of said anything but the stylist asked so i told her what i thought.

do you think i was being rude?
i know i wasnt trying to be

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:50 PM on May. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Who cares what she thought. Does she pay your bills? Do you know her? Don't sweat it, you were being honest, if that offended her then she shouldn't have dyed her hair like that to begin w/. lol though, something I'd do on purpose!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 7:28 PM on May. 15, 2010

• i don't think you were being rude. you were being honest and giving your answer in context to the conversation YOU were having.

Now, if you had looked over to the lady next to you and said HER hair looked like crap. yea, that's rude.

i wouldn't worry about it.
    inkydorei

Answer by inkydorei at 6:54 PM on May. 15, 2010

• good ol case of foot in mouth syndrome. lol
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:56 PM on May. 15, 2010

• Thats funny! Sounds like something I'd do/say!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:16 PM on May. 15, 2010

• That sounds just like something I would have said!! I'm notorious for sticking my foot in my mouth because I don't hold back my opinions.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 8:28 PM on May. 15, 2010

• No, you weren't being rude, you didn't know she was there! :) It does sound like one of those moments where you just wish the floor would open and swallow you, though!
    Anonymous

• It sounds like something that would happen to me. I kid you not when my daughter was born she had black hair with platinum tips I AM NOT JOKING. It was the weirdest thing anybody had ever seen. Doctors and Nurses were bringing people to see her hair. Now she is five and has beautiful red hair with dark auburn tips. It's really weird. The older she gets the more the tips blend in with the rest of her hair so maybe when she is nine or ten all of her hair will be the same color.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 9:33 PM on May. 15, 2010

• You weren't rude. The other lady just glared at you because you're right and she realized her hair looked silly.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:53 PM on May. 15, 2010