Does cussing bother you?

It doesn't bother me unless my kids are around. Then I try to watch my mouth or I make sure other people watch it too. But if there's no one but adults around, I don't give a damn. I'll cuss like a sailor if I want to. I'm an adult, I have a right to express myself however I damn well please and if you don't like it go somewhere else. =)

GinNTonic

Asked by GinNTonic at 7:01 PM on May. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• me too! cursing doesnt bother me at all. i curse alot, cant help. i say fuck or fucken like every few words, even when im not mad .. lol. i dont understand why some people, especially on here, get so bent out of shape about it. were adults, and its just a word.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 7:04 PM on May. 15, 2010

• only when other kids are around. my kids know enough that its not to be repeated outside of them home... they are going to learn anyways i think its better that they know when they cant say it, and when i do hear them cuss i point out thats it not appropriate and they shouldnt say it again.
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 7:06 PM on May. 15, 2010

• I know. I get reported everytime I fucking cuss. and I know by who too. Stop reporting me and grow up! If I wanna cuss that is my right. If you don't like it move on to another discussion board. No one asked you to read it.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 7:07 PM on May. 15, 2010

• that's pretty much how i feel. but the people who just cuss all the time and every other word is f or s or b, i think they just sound stupid.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:08 PM on May. 15, 2010

• cussing doesnt bother me at all.the only time i try not to cuss is around my baby r any other kids but sometimes it does slip out.
    kimmie2116

Answer by kimmie2116 at 7:09 PM on May. 15, 2010

• I bothers me if it is done purposely in front of children. Like an adult cussing to a child. And some people see kids around and it seems they do it even more so.
    I really can 't stand when someone cusses every other word!
    But the occasional cussing is fine. It's just a way to express yourself but if used wisely, it can be very effective.
    Anonymous

• Of course it bothers me it bothers to many of my friends.
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 7:16 PM on May. 15, 2010

• It bugs me. It just sounds uncouth and makes you sound totally uneducated.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 7:17 PM on May. 15, 2010

• Educated people cuss too.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 7:21 PM on May. 15, 2010

• FUCK NO!!!!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 7:23 PM on May. 15, 2010