Yeast infection

Has anyone had a yeast infection as a sign they were pregnant? When ever Ive had them they are always immediately after my period but im 1 week from my period and I have one..

Does a yeast infection cause cramps? Ive been cramping for a week but just now have the yeast infection..can that cause cramps?

I havent been on any antibiotics or anything so im not sure why id have one hence why the thought of pregnancy came up because im having weird issues right now..
im not asking if im pregnant..i know there is a chance and i know its too early to test..im in the waiting process..Thanks to those who answer

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:56 PM on May. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Pregnancy can cause changes in the vaginal pH levels leading to yeast infections. It would be odd for it to happen this early, but not impossible :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 8:04 PM on May. 15, 2010

• i do get yeast infections that do cause cramping sometimes
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 8:16 PM on May. 15, 2010