toddler vitamins??

do you give them to your toddler and what are they? Im thinking about starting my daughter with vitamins...just wanted some input. She's a very healthy 21 month old thanks :)

calliesmommie

Asked by calliesmommie at 8:13 PM on May. 15, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My children were SUCH picky eaters, I was always concerned that they were not getting the right amount of vitamins. I tried so many "tricks" to hiding their vitamins--since they wouldn't chew or swallow them as they are commonly dispensed, and after a short round of success, they figured out what I was doing, and refused to eat those foods (applesauce with ground up vitamins, grilled cheese sandwiches with crushed up vitamins sprinkled on the cheese after toasting etc.)

I FINALLY found this company that sold a great tasting LIQUID vitamin, that for the past THREE years I've been adding to their apple juice, and they have NO IDEA!! LOL :o)

Here's their website...http://www.liquidhealthinc.com/  I get the Children's Multiple.  It comes in a 32 ounce bottle, and lasts about 3 months (2 kids, daily doses).

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:45 PM on May. 15, 2010

• thanks Lori...I was just actually looking at that site!! thanks for the input :)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 8:56 PM on May. 15, 2010