What do you consider the most attractive pants size?

I realize this is a strange question but I'm 5'8" and I always feel bad about my size compared to my 5'3" friends. Just wondering what an attractive weight and size would be for me.

Sara.Robyson

Asked by Sara.Robyson at 8:23 PM on May. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 7/8
    BellaDiamond

Answer by BellaDiamond at 8:23 PM on May. 15, 2010

• It depends on body shape and size rather than pants size. Don't let the number get you down. That is the result of a society built on consumerism.....take care of your body, buy well-fitting clothes, and don't worry about it. And don't diet. That will make you fat.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 8:24 PM on May. 15, 2010

• between 7-9..normal looking lol
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 8:25 PM on May. 15, 2010

• i would say 7/8 too
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:25 PM on May. 15, 2010

• It also depends on how you are built. I've got tall friends who wear a size 8-10 but are so skinny. I'm 5'2 and wear a 4 and I have a little cushion for the pushing if ya know what I mean. I would much rather be tall and wear an 8 than be short and wear a 4. Think of it this way, the taller you are the more room your fat has to spread out so you don't look as fat as someone who has to cram all of their fat into 62 inches! Just sayin'!
    Anonymous

• I agree with the others....7/8--not too skinny, not to curvy! I say that because I am 5'7" (41 years old) and (depending on the brand) I wear size 6 or 8 in jeans--and feel "proportionate."
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:28 PM on May. 15, 2010

• I think it's my hips that make me feel bigger. It's a shame i used to like that it made me curvy and womanly but thanks to society I hate them now.

Yeah, I've got some self-esteem issues. : /
    Sara.Robyson

Answer by Sara.Robyson at 8:28 PM on May. 15, 2010

• I'm at around a 10 now. : (
    Sara.Robyson

Answer by Sara.Robyson at 8:29 PM on May. 15, 2010

• I am 5'3 and after two kids via c-setion I am a 16 Im flat in the middle but I hve a low muffin top do to being cut so manytimes I have also had all of my female parts and one other surgrey so if you have none of those then a 7/8 would be nice
    Anonymous

• im 5'2 and a size 14 most people think im only a 9/10 , i wish! 9/10 was perfect for me because I have a very hour glass figure and I still had a flat stomach in a 9/10 but i could fit into some 7/8 too.
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 8:39 PM on May. 15, 2010