Simple stroller!

I have done my homework and for the best price for a single umbrella stroller that's tall enough for me 5'10" the Evenflo XSport is the best product for $39.99. Problem is I can't find anywhere to buy it, I talked to someone they said they got theirs at Walmart, I can't find it there, all online retailers seem to mysteriously be "out of stock." Does anybody have any ideas where else to look or know where I can get this stroller?

kenzsmama

Asked by kenzsmama at 8:41 PM on May. 15, 2010 in Shopping

• Have you contacted the manufacturer to see if you can purchase one from them?
    mommyerin02

Answer by mommyerin02 at 8:43 PM on May. 15, 2010

• I have no idea... I know you've done your research but have you looked at the Chicco umbrella? I saw one today at Burlington for 39.99. You might check into that if its not too short for you.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 8:56 PM on May. 15, 2010

• try craigs list
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 9:37 PM on May. 18, 2010

• Go to Evenflow.com and search where it is sold specifically. If everywhere says it is out of stock they might have discontinued it.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:13 PM on May. 19, 2010