Why is your religion correct?

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on May. 15, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• It's correct FOR ME. I can't tell anyone what's correct for them.

• because it rocks !!! and yes its the ONLY right religion !!! :D hehehe ahahahahaha !!!

• There are more but that these are important to me.

1.I believe Jesus is our saviour

2, I believe the Catholic Church most closely follows Biblical teaching.

3. I believe in the transubstantiation of the Eucharist. 

4. I believe in the importance of community over individualism when it comes to religion

These are some of my reasons but I respect other peoples beliefs, and look forward to hearing what beliefs draw them to their Religion.  I know this post has the potential for turning ugly, but I included my reasons because I really want to hear how others answer this question too.

Answer by RyansMom001 at 8:55 PM on May. 15, 2010

• because i believe it is.

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:07 PM on May. 15, 2010

• Awww. A question I can't answer because I have no religion. Just a spiritual connection to the universe. Of course it should be about the spiritual connection more than man's religion IMO.

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:19 PM on May. 15, 2010

• I don't believe any particular "relgion" or "religious doctrine" is THE right one. I am of the opinion that religion and religious doctrine are man made things that merely express the things that make whoever wrote them down most comfortable and able to explain their existence.

I'm a "spiritual" individual who thinks that the most important thing is to just be a good person and always do the right thing. That is enough for me.

Answer by momoftwins240 at 9:22 PM on May. 15, 2010

• it's right for ME that's all i know.

Answer by figaro8895 at 9:25 PM on May. 15, 2010

• My beliefs are right for me, and me only. I don't have a "religion"....but I am guessing you mean beliefs vs. religion.
    I couldn't possibly expect others to go by my beliefs, as they speak only my language.

Answer by sahmamax2 at 9:30 PM on May. 15, 2010

• because its mine..and i said so! (..that's a habit of mine when talking to my ds-sometimes i can't turn it off! lol!)

Answer by dullscissors at 9:38 PM on May. 15, 2010

• This is a loaded question because if I say, "Because it is the only truth" others disagree. I can't PROVE why it is the only correct one, nor can I convince anyone.

Answer by missbreezy214 at 9:41 PM on May. 15, 2010