My DH likes for me to act like a circus clown before we um...ya know, but I don't really like it. How do I tell him that? He spanks me if I don't obey.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 PM on May. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It just seems simple to me, tell him you don't like it. Maybe if you discuss it you can compromise on something you both agree on

Answer by admckenzie at 8:45 PM on May. 15, 2010

• i agree...just tell him
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 8:46 PM on May. 15, 2010

• (snort) sorry this is hilarious.when he goes to spank you, slap him with a whoopie cushion?
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 8:53 PM on May. 15, 2010

• you have to tell him. i dont think i could do that. it's too strange. i'd prefer the spanking.
    Anonymous

• what do you mean he spanks you? he punishes you? that's not right,.. or are you a submissive wife that has him do that? if so idk what to tell you, it depends on your relationship...
    Anonymous

• -OP it's Christian Domestic Discipline. I submit to my husband. I have to obey and respect him that's why the circus clown thing kind of stands in the bedroom. otherwise he's a sweet guy.
    Anonymous

• Well- even with the Christian Domestic Discipline... he has to respect you as well. It is not one sided- the two of you should be able to work a compromise and discuss the situation so that both of you are happy and healthy within your relationship.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 9:04 PM on May. 15, 2010

• You can try and talk to him bu tif you have to do what he says I wouldn't hope for much.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:06 PM on May. 15, 2010

• thats sound like alot of fun except for the clown thing you should tell him you want to be something more sexier then a clown. clown are for kids anyways. but you should keep the spanking part.
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 9:12 PM on May. 15, 2010

• Christian Domestic Discipline? i don't understand how a Christian would do that...just because the Bible says to be submissive to your husband doesn't mean he disciplines you like a child. people take that out of context too much. Ephesians 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it.
    28So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself. Ephesians 5 29For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church 31For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh

i see nothing in there saying they have to punish their wives for not obeying them, and it doesn't say anything about obeying them, just that they need to be submissive- definition of submission - the feeling of patient, submissive humbleness
    Anonymous