Essential clothes?

I lost a lot of weight really quickly, and now all of my clothes hang on me! I can't afford the replace all the clothes I have, but I do need a few things. I bought a pair of jeans already.

What other clothes do you think I ought to get that are ESSENTIAL? clothes that can be mixed and matched, because I can't spend a whole lot of money?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on May. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It really depends on what you like to wear and what you NEED...here are my essentials with my pt work (in a school) and 24/7mommy-ness: 1 pair of nice black pants, 1 pair of khaki pants, 2 sweaters, 2 l/s shirts, 3 t shirts, 1 skirt, 1 dress (like a sun dress), 1 pair of GOOD jeans, 1 pair of khakis, 1 pair of shorts, 2 bras, underwear ...I also don't wash everything every time I wear it (with the exception of underwear!), may sound gross to some, but I really don't get THAT dirty, lol.

I mix and match everything and I have a lot more clothes than what I listed, but my list is what I wear about 99% of the time! I live in NH, so I may find myself buying a 2nd skirt as it gets hotter and I still have to dress appropriately for work.

Hope this helps! Congrats on the weight loss (if that's what you were trying for...it always amazes me how different all of our bodies are!!)
    TJandKarasMom

Answer by TJandKarasMom at 9:11 PM on May. 15, 2010

• underwear, bras!!!> maybe some plain old white v-neck hanes tshirts..
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 8:46 PM on May. 15, 2010

• i'm all about jeans and t shirts. the hanes ones are so comfy.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:04 PM on May. 15, 2010

• a couple of tank tops and button downs. button downs are really good bc you can close them and put a wide belt on or you could leave it open and have a tank top underneath. also, buy a new bra, i know it's annoying bc your size will keep changing but it is so annoying having a bra that doesn't fit right.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:07 PM on May. 15, 2010