I really need and want to loose weight , like over 100lbs, I feel like it's impossible, please tell me some of the best things you have experienced because of loosing weight.

Is you r sex life better, are you more comfortable physically, easier to deal with everyday chores etc? I want to hear what I have to look forward to if i can loose the weight. I know my overall health will be better, but will i really have more energy? I thought about it, at teh weight i am now it is like my jighschool self is trying to function while carrying around all three of my children all day. Its time to change. When bending over is a constant issue on my mind during house work..its time to change...when getting my panties on without hooking my toes in the elastic and almost falling over is an issue its time to change, and when i can only tie my shoes in tiny bows on the side of my shoe (cause my foot is so fat and i can't reach) then its time to change!!!!! Tell me your succes stories ladies...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on May. 15, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• go for lipo !
    Anonymous

• thanks that was extremely helpful...not!!
    Anonymous

• I have spent the last seven years losing a ton of weight and now I only have fifty more pounds to go its great again I can walk faster, run faster, ride a bike faster, and yes the whole sex thing is better. Try Spark people for support and Power 90 X and most of all add water fruit and vegetables to your diet its amazing how much energy it provides. GL Momma!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:59 PM on May. 15, 2010

• It's not impossible. You already know what will be better if you lose that much weight. Just do it but talk to your dr first.
    Anonymous

• in college i lost 125 lbs. and it really helped with my self-esteem and i was more outgoing. i also could do more things of course and it was fun to go shopping, not a chore lol. i broke out less, my periods were better, my hair grew faster for some reason lol, and my mood improved alot. now iam done having kids and i am just 7lbs. away from my goal weight to get back down to where i was before i got pregnant. i lost my weight by counting calories and doing moderate exercise. i like this method bc it trains you to make good food choices and it's easy to keep the weight off. also, a positive for when you're first starting your diet and you need to lose alot of weight.... you always lose real fast in the beginning and so it's instant gratification when you go and get on the scale every week. then once you've been on a while you lose usually 2-3 lbs. per week after that. gl.... i know it seems impossible but it's not!

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:21 PM on May. 15, 2010

• I started a lifestyle change in December 09'. I was 167 lbs, 5' 1" tall, and a size 12. I bought a bodybugg to track my caloric burn and I log my food daily into their site. I have lost 38 lbs, 5" in my hips and waist and 8" in my bust. I have a ton of energy now that I haven't had since I was 18 years old and I'm now 35.
    Dh has lost 50 lbs since December doing the same thing. Our girls are getting the parents they deserve rather than ones that had very little energy or desire to be active with them. Now, I look forward to working out, or going for walks with the kids or just playing outside with them. I feel better in my own skin. I look better too! I can now fit into a size 6/8 in women's clothing and a 9 in juniors as well as a medium juniors shirt! It is amazing how much better I feel when I look in the mirror now than I did 5 months ago.
    Good luck to you!
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 9:53 PM on May. 15, 2010

• When I lost weight (40lbs) I felt free. I felt like I was young and able to do anything I wanted. I felt sexier and prettier then I had ever felt before. It was the best feeling. Yes, I gained the weight back after two kids, but there is nothing stopping me from losing it again. When you finally get down to a weight you can agree with, then there's a whole new world. However, I will promise you something.. you will NEVER be happy with the skinnier you until you are happy with the fat you. I'm not saying that you have to like your weight, but accept yourself for what you are right now. When you do, and you lose that weight, you will be like "I'm awesome and I'm skinny!" Be happy now and be happier later.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:19 PM on May. 15, 2010

• P.s. It is the hardest thing you will ever do in your life. It is not impossible though. It is something that you can do, it is something that you WILL do. I know this because you want to do it. You can do anything, absolutely anything if you put enough power behind it. I may have only lost a measly 40 lbs and I know that is nothing compared to your goal. However, losing weight is hard for anyone, because it requires constant determination and will power. You have to constantly be on yourself about making the right eating choices, getting up and excersising everyday, and doing everything to keep yourself into it. You can do it though. But once you start losing that weight you will start to feel stronger (inside and out), happier, like you are full of life again. Like you have a second wind and can really do anything. You can do this. Not because I said so, but because you want to do this! So do it!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:26 PM on May. 15, 2010

• during pregnancies i often wonder how people get along with extra weight. so with 50 pounds extra i have back pain, knee problems, the heart burn is crazy! all of this happens to me at 20 pounds extra.
    you can lose the weight!!!!
    get some people in your corner, to cheer you on and keep you going. yo can start small, like making sure you are drinking enough water, and that your water consumption is replacing sugary drink consumption (including juice).
    try to get moving...do what you can at first, even if it is using resistant bands while you watch tv. i am a big fan of walks outside in the sunshine if you can do it.
    don't try to starve yourself...eat six smaller meals a day. try to eat 5 servings of fresh veggies a day, and 3 fruits a day.
    i wish you tons of luck!
    try making small changes at first.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 1:52 PM on May. 16, 2010

• I lost 30 pounds last year between August 4 and Thanksgiving....I've been stuck since then, and I need to lose another 40 or 50 pounds, but I can tell you that I already feel SO much better. I have more energy, I feel younger, and look much better already. YES, sex is much more comfortable. I feel sexier, and my husband can't keep his hands off of me. He's been very supportive, and bought me a new bicycle for Mother's Day. (That's what I wanted.) I'm hoping that upping my exercise will help me to get the weight loss started again. I'm very motivated, and none of my summer clothes from last year fit me, so even though I haven't gotten all of the weight off, I'm having fun buying some new things right now.

Do it now, do it for yourself, and even if you lose slowly....like I said....I'm still starting the summer 30 pounds lighter than last year!! Good luck.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:01 AM on May. 17, 2010