Shark pocket steamer?

I saw the ad on tv today. I'm really wanting one now but not sure. Can you only get them on tv or do they sell in stores? I've gotten mixed reviews about them so I just don't know.

crazymom21

Asked by crazymom21 at 9:03 PM on May. 15, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Are you asking about the portable pocket steamer or the mop?

DH bought me the portable pocket (not the mop) a couple of weeks ago at our local target for $80. Depending on what you need it for it is awesome. I use it to clean the tiled walls in the bathrooms, windows, door handles, closet doors, refrigerator, all kinds of stuff really. Watch anything that is painted because it will take the paint right off. I takes off dirt that I didn't even know what there. I love it. It is awesome to be able to clean with harsh fumes and chemicals. I have the mop too to do the floors. I love that as well. Hope that helps. Have a great day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on May. 16, 2010

• i purchased one at kohls with all the attachments with my Kolhs discount of 20% for $80- it was priced at $99.99 before the discount so i thought i would gv it a try. i havent taken it out of the box as yet but i too did hear mixed reviews. i decided to go for it at the department store kohls instead of the tv offer because of the price and i thoughti would b an easier return if i decided i didnt like it or it wasnt worth the price. i hope i lk it as it does seem to make work a lot easier. will let u know after i gv it a try!!
    emily1234

Answer by emily1234 at 9:13 PM on May. 15, 2010

• Ive been thinking about getting one too! I wish I could help more!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 9:14 PM on May. 15, 2010

• emily here- i was referring to the portable pocket steamer with the various attachments of several sizes -- not the mop.-thanks anon 1101 now i cant wait to open up the box and gv it a try. i appreciate the warning about painted surfaces. i am happy to clean without using harsh cleaning stuff too. i hope it works out as well for me. btw-- your dh is a good shopper. he got a better deal then i did at kohls and i had a coupon!! happy steaming away the germs!!
    emily1234

Answer by emily1234 at 3:46 PM on May. 16, 2010