for you college mama's how do you handle doing homework on top of kids and house?

my classes will be during the day and my husband works nights. im excited to go back to school but the thought of trying to get everything done worries me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on May. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Learn to let go a bit, then make a schedule and stick with it! If you get off schedule- you'll never get caught up. :-) Things can easily feel like they are overwhelming and life is falling apart. But- if you are organized and spread your housework out evenly during the week... you'll have the edge.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 9:39 PM on May. 15, 2010

• my mom helped me alot when i needed to write a paper or study. its tough, buts it can be done. do work during naps, at night when theyre in bed, stuff like that...
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:38 PM on May. 15, 2010

• Well, my husband helps out a LOT. He does most of the housework. It's awesome. If you've got family around, ask that they watch the kids once a week for a couple of hours so you can study.
    Anonymous

• anal organization, had a schedule for the evenings and studied after my son went to bed and even then I'm not sure how I did it!! lol. Good luck mama!!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:58 PM on May. 15, 2010

• im a single parent. my technique is to do it at night kid is in bed at 8 so I work until about 12. I used to do it at naptime but...idk. its all about time management. good luck. i keep a 3.3 gpa
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 10:22 PM on May. 15, 2010

• Try to let go of having to keep the perfect house, schedule set times during the day/night that work for studying. It's hard, but not impossible. I have just finished my 2nd semester (yay!)
    mom-2-4boys

Answer by mom-2-4boys at 11:22 PM on May. 15, 2010