Swollen feet and sunburn?

So I'm 39 weeks and we are having a garage sale this weekend, all is fine and dandy except I was minding my own buisness folding and pricing and it was nice and cool then...I came in the house and realized that I'm an absolute lobster! I'm in so much pain. Would you think it's safe to use the burn relief its got lidocaine in it but says nothing about not using while pregnant. Now that I've had a good chance to look at it my feet look more like they have sunpoisoning, very blotchy and itchy (have had before on feet) I can deal with that but all of a sudden my feet are so swollen only on the blotchy spots! Kind of concerned now, being as baby is between 9.5 and 10.3 and that was last week, no other health problems and no swelling until now. On top of it all my OBGYN is out of town until next sunday, so I'll have to call the on call OBGYN I don't know what to do! Please any suggestions, including pain relief right now!

kenzsmama

Asked by kenzsmama at 9:36 PM on May. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i would call the on call ob/gyn and ask about what product to use.... they should be able to do that over the phone.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:39 PM on May. 15, 2010

• I would probably use just straight aloe. Try to stay off your feet and take it easy! Good luck Mama!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 9:40 PM on May. 15, 2010

• I agree on straight aloe, and drink plenty of water and take some advil or other ant-inflammatory that is safe.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:43 PM on May. 15, 2010

• If your feet are swollen from the sunburn this may seem outrageous but I found this home remedy off of the internet use Prpearation H this will take down the swelling. I did this myself and it did work!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on May. 16, 2010