Do you ever get to the point where you honestly just HATE people?

Does there ever come a point when you can tell that people are being fake to you? And you just get so fed up with it that you blow your top? How much flack do you catch for it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on May. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• You don't really hate them. They just aren't your type. If you are staight forward type, you got a good thing going for yourself. If you aren't the type that can dish it and take it. You need to avoid certain types of people
    Sunshine007775

Answer by Sunshine007775 at 1:12 AM on May. 16, 2010

• hmm, no i would say that most people i deal with are not fake. i keep it real and tell it like it is.....and if i think someone is fake i ignore them. i guess i'm an upfront type of person so people don't give give me shit about it.... i'm not mean, i'm just honest lol.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:00 PM on May. 15, 2010

• I don't hate people.But I really don't like the things they do sometimes.I just stay away from them when I can.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 10:00 PM on May. 15, 2010

• i'v never hated someone. it doesnt do anything to them and it stresses you more than you realize. ya i'v had people be fake to me, but it's not worth getting mad about. maybe stop talking to them as much. and if it's family call them out on it. ya you will fight but you will get through it.
    Anonymous

• yeah do hate people...my saying is i dont discriminate i hate everyone equally.... for me im just tired of the BS. i live in a smaller town where everyone seems to have a hidden agenda and there is always someone tryin to get with someone's SO, and even back home its the same thing, as well as the town i went to high school in, both being smaller towns. its just easier to have a couple of close friends and just say to hell with everyone else, there are less problems that way, at least for me. when people get too stupid i tell them and i am blunt, and can cut deep with words. so with me people either hate me or like me, no in between and i get called a bitch quite often, but dont bother me, i just say what everyone else thinks but is too scared to say it, and if they are dumb enough to brag about how stupid they are then i feel they just invited me to give my 2 cents
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 10:53 PM on May. 15, 2010

• I pay no attention to fake people its not hard to spot them but I have so much living to do and work to do for my own company and life and the people I love it just does not pay to worry about people like this.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:19 PM on May. 15, 2010

• Yes, sometimes I go off people and thank heaven I have my cats who are much easier to live with than most people i know would be.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 11:35 PM on May. 15, 2010

• Hate what they do, not them as people.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:42 PM on May. 15, 2010