Reading about Kendra and Hank got me thinking. Would you leave your spouse over a sex tape that happened years before your relationship?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on May. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No I wouldn't leave over a sex tape made in the past. Everyone does stupid things when they are young...you can't hold that against a person forever! I mean honestly, she's a playboy model. Everyone has already seen in her naked in sexual circumstances anyways...I don't see a huge difference in seeing it in a sex tape. While I can understand Hank being hurt and upset over this, they have a child together. And why in the world would you put your child through a divorce and make him travel between 2 parents his whole life, because of something that happened many years before you even met your spouse? Now is SAHM is right, and Kendra had planned to sell this sex tape all along, even once she already started dating Hank, then yeah I can understand him considering to leave her...but I still wouldn't go through with it if I was him.
    Anonymous

• i didnt hear about them i guess, but no. i would not leave him over an old sex tape. even if he had kept the tape.
    Anonymous

• he left her over it? i'm sorry i'm a little behind lol. but i probably wouldn't
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:16 PM on May. 15, 2010

• he left her?
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:17 PM on May. 15, 2010

• Hell no I wouldn't leave... I'd just make sure I got my own copy! Hell, I've been trying to get my DH to start striping for years... He's got awesome abs!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:25 PM on May. 15, 2010

• yeah i might...its going to be shown to the whole country and others probably... he's probably disgusted...thats also a bad look for him and the son being married to her
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:32 PM on May. 15, 2010

• many say the split is confirmed but no one references either Kendra or Hank's camp. This means we can still hold out hope all the reports are inaccurate. (source). I guess he's mad!! I don't blame him. From what I'm reading his anger doesn't really have to do with the tape itself, but the fact she formed a company in Nov 2008 for the soul purpose of trying to sell the tape. Nov 2008 is also about the same time she started to date Hank.... It sound like he didn't know about the company she made.....

SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 10:55 PM on May. 15, 2010

• who????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on May. 16, 2010

• OK and she was also a playboy model. If she was dating him at the time hell yeah he should leave. If she wasnt then he should get over it.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 8:40 PM on May. 16, 2010

• well he knew that was what career she was in whether she was paid for this tape or not he knew things like this were out so he needs to get over it./
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 8:20 AM on May. 17, 2010