Curious...

Ok,I am 27 weeks tomorrow. I am barely showing at all. Everyone keeps saying it may just be because He will be small.Its kind of making me worry. My next appt is the 24th so I am going to talk to my dr about it then, but I wanted to see what you all think.

armywifeproud

Asked by armywifeproud at 10:45 PM on May. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Don't worry, it has nothing to do with the size of your baby. I was as big as a house with both of mine but a friend of mine didn't even look pregnant when she was full term and her baby was over 8lbs.
    Different women carry different ways.

You ultrasound would have shown if the baby was underdeveloped or not.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 10:49 PM on May. 15, 2010

• I agree with the first poster. I was HUGGGGGGEEEEE. Everyone kept asking me if I was having twins, which I wasn't, and my belly stuck out so much. My son did weigh 8 lbs though, but still...you would've thought he was like 12 lbs by how big I was! My cousin on other hand WAS pregnant with twins and she wasn't even close to being as big as I was. Everyone carries differently.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:53 PM on May. 15, 2010

• I blew up with roundness after 6 months. Before that, people thought I was lying when I said I was pregnant. It doesn't really have to do with the baby's size so much as how you are carrying. A lot of it has to do with where the baby has decided they are comfortable being positioned in your body. I really wouldn't worry about it.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't be worried, I didn't show until my last month and I had a 7# baby. I'm taller too tho so thats probably why I hid him so well.
    staciaw

Answer by staciaw at 11:23 PM on May. 15, 2010

• Thank you ladies! I wont get another U/S i had one at 19 weeks. I am short about 5'1. I am carrying high.
    armywifeproud

Answer by armywifeproud at 11:26 PM on May. 15, 2010

• I was 25 weeks pregnant and people were STILL telling me I wasn't showing. You'll pop out soon enough, but everyone else is right...we all carry differently.
    Melissa823

Answer by Melissa823 at 2:16 PM on May. 16, 2010