Any reviews on the bodybugg? Do you have one? Where did you get it? How much are they?

How do they work?

QandA

Asked by QandA at 10:55 PM on May. 15, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I have one and I LOVE IT!!!!

It is a device that has sensors on it that track your caloric burn every second of the day as well as has a pedometer built into it. It is currently $179 through apex fitness.com without the digital display. I do not have the display and don't feel as if I need it. It pops out of the armband and you plug it into a USB cable and upload it into the website. There, you also upload your caloric intake and it tracks everything for you... proteins, carbs, fats, cholesterol, etc..
    I started in December at 5'1", 167 lbs and a size 12. Now, I am well, still short, but I weigh 130 lbs ( lost 37), a size 6 in women's and a 9 in juniors and I've lost 5" in my hips and waist as well as 8" in my bust. It has made me more accountable to myself.
    Dh has lost 50+ lbs since December using the BB. Honestly, I think it is the best invention ever for weight loss as it really helps you see what you are doing.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 8:46 AM on May. 16, 2010