What funny things do your kids say?

I remember when my son was little and we took him to the Ripleys Museum that outside looks like it has been through an earthquake with a large crack down the front of the building. My son was impressed. Several weeks later we were at Wal-Mart and my son yells at me from across the isle "Mom when are you going to take us back to the CRACK HOUSE?" The looks I got from the other shoppers was priceless!! How about your kids?

jharve

Asked by jharve at 11:27 PM on May. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I was going through those brain quest cards with my daughter and one of the questions was "what does a minus sign tell you?" and she said "I don't know, your NOT pregnant" LOL
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 11:33 PM on May. 15, 2010

• OOH that is funny! My son at 2 1/2 was barely grasping the concept that he was 1/2 black. I am white. He decided to label me as pink and his dad as choclate. Well we were at Ross and he tells me mommy there is a choclate boy behind you!I was embarrassed! LOL Oh and he added pointing too!
    Anonymous

• the best was the other day, my husband left his pop on the end table while he was in the kitchen and i didnt want to get up to get a drink so i took drink out of his and my 2 yr old say mmmoooommm...in that you done wrong kinda voice. i ended up choking on the pop lol.
    and for the longest time my middle child couldnt say fork it came out as f*ck..we were at a cafe and he said mom i need a fork(f*ck) so i can eat...and loud enough that other customers turned at looked at us. so made sure to say just as loud oh you need a fork...lol
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 11:36 PM on May. 15, 2010

• she told me she feel sorry for storms that they cant have friends since you cant go outside when they come.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:42 PM on May. 15, 2010

• My Son is 12 now and has a speech problem. He can't say purse at all, it comes out p*ss. We were at the store and he wanted some change and said mom can I get money out of your p*ss. After he asked me this I just thought of all the nasty things that come out of it money would be a nice change. I mean instead of your period wouldn't it be nice to get money once a month instead.
    jharve

Answer by jharve at 11:52 PM on May. 15, 2010

• my dd is too young for words right now but she just discovered this banshee shriek and will shriek and laugh for hours, it's hilarious
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:39 AM on May. 16, 2010

• When my 4 yo dd was almost 2 she would get angry at me for whatever put her hands on her hips and in a very angry tone say, ABCD! to which I would reply EFG! She also did BA BA BLACK SHEEP! you get the picture.
    My other dd is 2 and she dosen't want to pee or pooh on the potty anymore and is rather cheeky about it. When she pee's in her diaper she will proudly announce, I pee in Abby pants, her big sis. She get's a real kick out of it. She has peed and pooped in mommies, daddies and her brother and sister's beds, pants, dresses and so on. She's a real hoot that one!
    My son says sweet things. He had on of my blankets that I like to use on the couch in his bed the other night and when I was tucking him in he asked if there was a lot of me in the blanket. I told him I guess so and he smiled and snuggled right into it.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 1:59 AM on May. 16, 2010

• My son is a liar. But a cute one. He has some scratches on his legs from his new kitten. When my mom ask him about his scratches he said an alligator and a bear cut and scratched him.

He also really likes to make up these huge stories about him rescuing a princess from some evil dragon or something.

lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:05 AM on May. 17, 2010