Is it me?

For a while now, I haven't been able to enjoy having sex with my husband. I have like zero sex drive. We've even tried using sex toys. I can have an orgasm during foreplay with a vibrator, but then its over for me. Nothing else my husband tries gets me in the mood or keeps me in the mood for sex. Anyone else have this problem, and what should I do about it? I'm worried that my marriage might end because of this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on May. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• Have you tried over the counter DHEA? Don't take more than 10 mg a day though. You can sprinkle it in tea or coffee if you want.
    Anonymous

• have you tried a romantic get away? Do you try to have sex often maybe wait a bit in between to let the desire build up? Sorry I dunno I kinda want sex all the time.
    Anonymous

• Sex drives can disipate over stress, change in eating or sleeping habits, hectic schedule, pregnancy, etc. There are a lot of things that can factor into loss of a sex drive. I lost mine when I became pregnant and then four months later became pregnant after my son was born. It took a long while for it to come back, but that was after things settled down. Stress also had to be relieved and I had to find things that made me happy as a person and not just a mom. Take a step back and see what has change or needs to be changed in your life .. Intimacy takes a lot more then just two people going at each other.

Are you too stressed, over exhausted, not eating enough or overeating (weight gain can be an issue too, as much as being underweight), not satisfied with your life (as in job, home, outside excitment) ... Try to find out if there's something causing you from getting intimate. It's most likely something easily changed.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:40 AM on May. 16, 2010

• It happens. I have my up and down times. Sometimes I have to just get myself in the mood, and usually my real emotions will follow and enjoy it. I think stress plays a large part in my situation...Maybe yours too? You are so stressed that you are not in the mood that you destroy any chances of a sex drive. Good Luck, Hun.
    ycatstouch

Answer by ycatstouch at 1:23 AM on May. 16, 2010