If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 PM on May. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would have a really big trust fund

Answer by rkoloms at 11:48 PM on May. 15, 2010

• I think it would be wishing I tried harder and put more effort into my education, I always wanted to be a physician or a physicians assistant. I am still working on my nursing degree and hope to eventually get my masters to become a nurse practitioner! If I would have spent less time with friends and not giving a crap I would have had better grades to get into a better college and in college I screwed around and had a hard time adjusting my first year and blew my gpa.
    Anonymous

• I wouldnt be so afraid to get back out there and start dating after being divorced for 7 years. I just cant let that wall down.
    Anonymous

• I would have friends and/or family close by. I seem to have the hardest time making friends and we don't have any family close by. My family is in CO and his is in NY, we're in AZ... so yeah lol. I'm lonely a lot.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:00 AM on May. 16, 2010

• I'd go back to when I was twelve years old and do everything differently.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 12:12 AM on May. 16, 2010

• I would change a lot honestly. Mostly that I would've stayed in school. Graduated.
    I would've also saved every paycheck from the jobs I had when I didn't have any responsibility. I had no kids, no house payments, no husband, nothing that required financial stability. I lived at home and had a good paying job. I should've saved every penny like I told myself I would before I was legal to work.

But it is what it is.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:21 AM on May. 16, 2010

• MORE MONEY!!!!!!!!!
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 1:19 AM on May. 16, 2010

• I wouldn't stress out and in turn, it would make me a much happier person.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on May. 16, 2010

• I would have a job.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:30 AM on May. 16, 2010

• Not much. I like the life I've lived. I wish I would of saved myself for marriage but other than that, I'm good.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:01 AM on May. 17, 2010