is it wrong that im talkin to my husband's best friend?

my husband is out of town on a business trip, and usually this time of night we are watching tv. my husband's friend text me to see how i was doing, and saying we need to hang out again. i known my husband's best friend 2 years longer than i known my husband, and used to hang out a lot. i more less stopped talkin to him since i got married, just the occasional hows it going how is your daughter...
my husband gets jealous easy and although im just a friend with his best friend im worried he will accuse us of something. which is why we dont hang out alone.
his best friend got divorced shortly after my husband slept with his with while i was in the hospital cause of pre term labor. i had a week hospital stay in another town so he stayed with his friend and wife. we found out they had sex when his wife ended up in the ER cause she was also pregnant and started bleeding and the dr said it was caused by intercourse. CONTIU

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on May. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• you should be the one with trust issues not him....
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 12:11 AM on May. 16, 2010

• op here

and her husband was working double shift at the prison. after he got off work he came home to a note saying go to the hospital she is bleeding bad.. so her husband comes into my hospital room thinking i was the one with the bleeding. when his wife got released from the ER she told me what the dr said, then after i had my son she admitted to me and her husband in front of my husband they had sex....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on May. 16, 2010

• well doesn't sound right so since you have to ask what do you think?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on May. 16, 2010

• Oh my. I don't think you need to be "hanging out" with another man if its not the man you are married to. The rest of this story...I'm not going to talk about.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 12:10 AM on May. 16, 2010

• i think it looks wrong if you do it doesn't matter if you knew him longer than your husband. it just doesnt seem right at all but everyone has their own opinion
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 12:10 AM on May. 16, 2010

• "you should be the one with trust issues not him...."

I SECOND THAT
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 12:14 AM on May. 16, 2010

• is he STILL your dh's best friend even though your dh plowed his wife? hmm well i wouldnt even have a dh if this happened to me but hey, i think its fine to hang out with him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on May. 16, 2010

• i think its big trouble all around. what did u say when everyone was being go honest? did she have your husbands baby or her husbands baby.im not sure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on May. 16, 2010