what works ?

i recenty took pictures and i noticed there are wrinkles under my eyes really noticable! obviously the pics.that are on my profile are older. i just want to know what really works

Naralie

Asked by Naralie at 12:07 AM on May. 16, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Out of all the products I have tried, (from olay to lancome) The one that I got the most immediate results from was the RE9 eye serum from Arbonne.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 12:52 AM on May. 16, 2010

• Photoshop!!!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:04 AM on May. 16, 2010

• LOL @ adelicious seriously though, I am not into all these high dollar miracle creams etc. I think just good old fashioned generous moisturizing helps and Vitamin K cream is good for around the eyes.

Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 1:12 AM on May. 16, 2010

• Anew Clinical Eye Lift is great! I have dozens of women who swear by it as customers including myself. Its normally $28 and the jar lasts a long time but right now there is an Anew Clinical sale where you can get two for $38 (2 of the same or of selected other Anew Clinical products) You can try it at www.youravon.com/dhullum use coupon code fsany for free shipping
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:25 AM on May. 23, 2010