Do you and your DH roleplay.....? TMI

I've heard of people roleplaying rape and using a code word if it gets to be too much. I just wonder if any of you have ever tried it or if you like it. It seems kind of strange to me, but there are several people I know of that have done it and say that couples actually get into it. Do any of you do this? I'm just curious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on May. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• NO I mean we should possibly role play but I am not into that rape stuff heck no!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on May. 16, 2010

• I have never role played RAPE but my husband and I have role played. We pretended he was the godfather in the mofia, it was fun!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on May. 16, 2010

• We tried a rape scene. ONCE I will probably NEVER try it out again. Even though I knew it was pretend, knew the man who was with me, it was too much. Wound up in tears and shaking in a corner of our room. I couldn't even speak enough to say our safe word.

Now cop/suspect and daddy/daughter are a different story entirely. Those are way fun and we do them often, lol.
    eema.gray

Answer by eema.gray at 12:18 AM on May. 16, 2010

• No....I am normal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on May. 16, 2010

• i havent although i want to
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 12:20 AM on May. 16, 2010

• No. I can't imagine why anyone would want to pretend to be raped. It makes NO sense to me. I must say, also, that daddy/daughter seems equally off to me lol.

I don't judge, do whatever floats your boat. If it sounds fun to you it doesn't hurt anything to try it :) Definately not my style, though.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:37 AM on May. 16, 2010

• Ive done something like that with my X. It doesnt have to be creepy! I totally think its hot being controlled and feeling like you have no choice. (even though you do) :) I say try it! Try everything honestly, what have you got to lose?

I really like the naughty school girl and professor, or he could be giving you a massage and you could try the whole like, massage therapist/client thing. that one is an easy one to get into. :)
    Good LUck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on May. 16, 2010

• thats kinda werid. i would never want to play pretend rape that sounds like a total turn off. i like my sex normal.
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 12:44 AM on May. 16, 2010

• I couldn't do rape or daddy/daughter. I'd probably get mad at DH with the first one and the second one would probably make me puke! LOL! I like to tease him like I'm the massage therapist, though! I don't know if it's relaly roll playing... just flirting...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on May. 16, 2010

• Rape play we have tried. Dh has never been forcecul enough for it to have much meaning. Yeah he used curse words and stuff but I usually always ended up laughing. he and I both agree that daddy/daughter is beyond us. No thank you.

You have to have a lot of trust in your partner to give them control over you. I would not recommended Rape Play unless you have that trust and confidence in each other.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 1:07 AM on May. 16, 2010