Would advertising a dildo be consided Obscene material?

I am only wondering because in a area of CM there is a few posts about selling these things. I know according to the Community Guidelines they follow the same as Craigslist's list of prohibited or restricted items.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on May. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• it is only considered obscene if they are posting pictures of them. I used to be a consultant for women's in home adult parties and we were not allowed to post pictures on ANY website other than the one provided by the company of Phallic shaped products. Other than that it is a business like any other if you don't like them then don't buy them, don't read the ads. This is how some women choose to make a living and it isn't about being obscene, its about educating women and helping them learn to enhance their relationships.

3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:28 AM on May. 16, 2010

• Who buys a used dildo!
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 1:12 AM on May. 16, 2010

• ewwww!
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 1:13 AM on May. 16, 2010

• BlooBird I did not read in the question any where that it was a used dildo, lol. I would think it would be against CM guidelines, but who knows.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on May. 16, 2010

• Just soak them in bleach thats what I did when got a few from my sister.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on May. 16, 2010

• To answer your question, yes I think it would be considered obscene material.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on May. 16, 2010

• Well if it wasn't used, why would you be giving up a perfectly good one?
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 1:17 AM on May. 16, 2010

• OMGosh, I did not say I was advertising these things. I read like 2-4 posts where someone else is. I was just wondering if any one else thought it was considered obscene material. Does anyone not know how to read any more.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on May. 16, 2010

• LINK PLEASE!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on May. 16, 2010

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on May. 16, 2010