Fashion Question?

I have no sense of style. I am 30 years old, average weight, can someone post links to fashion pics? I need some ideas~ I don't want to look like a 19 year old or an old lady. *oh, and I don't make a lot of money. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on May. 16, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I like dots.com. They're really affordable and their website makes it easy to navigate through. All you do is pick which style best suits you and it'll place whole outfits together for you! Also, if there is a Cato Fashions where you live I suggest them. They have beautiful and affordable clothes for all size women. Hope this helps you. if not, just Google " affordable clothing for women" and look through the results :)
    JordansMommy304

Answer by JordansMommy304 at 1:58 AM on May. 16, 2010

• walmart.com
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on May. 16, 2010

• I'm sorry, Forever 21 is for 21 YEAR OLDS and TEENS! I said I was 30. and all of their sizes are super small, a Large is really a small.
    Can I get some real fashion links please? OR can someone suggest a group to join?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on May. 16, 2010

• chadwick
    cristinaberger

Answer by cristinaberger at 2:06 AM on May. 16, 2010

• Yes, Dots has some nice clothes, and I 29 yrs old and am bigger (190lb, 5'8") and the clothes they sell fit and look nice. You might want to drive to the store instead of trying to buy offline too, but the internet will at least give you some ideas.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:15 AM on May. 16, 2010

• Annie Sez has a pretty good variety for a lot of different ages
    Anonymous