When did you start swelling?

During your pregnancies, when did you start swelling?

I'm having a little bit of swelling at the end of the day at 28 weeks. It seems early to me, was just wondering what your experiences were :)

Ati_13

Asked by Ati_13 at 1:36 AM on May. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My swelling started midways through my third trimester. I had terrible swelling also. My ankles and feet were huge and so was my nose!! Just make sure you're drinking plenty of water and getting as much rest as possible. My OB also told me that if I couldn't keep my feet elevated, to make sure I was putting them both flat on the floor and not letting them "dangle". Hope this helps you some. If you're real concerned, I would ask your doctor just to check. Congratulations and Best Wishes!!
    JordansMommy304

Answer by JordansMommy304 at 1:51 AM on May. 16, 2010

• Make sure you are drinking plenty of water and put your feet up. To answer you question, I don't remember when I started to swell.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:41 AM on May. 16, 2010

• i didnt swell until after I gave birth and it lasted about a week or so then went away
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:43 AM on May. 16, 2010

• Not until after I gave birth, the IV got me super swollen looking.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on May. 16, 2010

• I think it was the end of the 8th month, and the 9th month.
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 7:05 AM on May. 16, 2010

• with my first pregnancy i didn't swell much at all. w/ my 2nd, i got swelling pretty bad starting right around 28 weeks. my feet were really swollen for about 2 weeks and then they were just slightly swollen after that.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 5:16 PM on May. 16, 2010