Do you have a favorite sibling?

I have 5 brothers and 2 sisters, while I love them all the same and am close to all of them I do tend to spend more time with my fraternal twin sister and the eldest of my brothers. I think I simply have more in common with them and we're more alike than my other siblings.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on May. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• then i would say its just that. everyone is different, and, siblings or not, youre sure to have more in common with one over another. nothing wrong with that. as long as everyone loves eachother and is there when they are needed, i see nothing wrong with spending more time with people who you have more in common with and enjoy their company a bit more. its natural, dont feel guilty about it. i have 3 half sisters, and i spend way more time with one of them than the other 2, and i dont feel bad about it at all.
    jeanniegirl82

Answer by jeanniegirl82 at 2:25 AM on May. 16, 2010

• i have a twin sister, plus 4 older siblings and a younger brother. i am most fond of my sister who is 13 months older than me, and my brother Mat, he was adopted at age 4 when i was 1, he passed when i was 17.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 2:51 AM on May. 16, 2010

• I have one sister, who is 3 years older than me. We have nothing in common at all, only talk or see each other when the rest of the family gets together even though she lives 10 minutes from me. I actually have a closer relationship with my DH 4 brothers, and his brothers wife than I do with my own sister.
    Apple_Pie2010

Answer by Apple_Pie2010 at 3:24 AM on May. 16, 2010

• I have 1 sister and 2 brothers....never been close to any of them actually! I am close to DH's sister I have tried numerous times to reach out to my siblings but nothing. I gave up since they never once tried!
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 5:22 AM on May. 16, 2010

• i have five brothers and two sisters, too! how crazy!
    if i were to pick a favorite sibling, it would probably be brother #3. i admire him for many reasons. he used to be neck-high in drugs, but has completely straightened his life, and is now the proud daddy of a beautiful little girl. there is just something about him that makes me proud of him. he always had such potention growing up, and i knew one day he would show it. i'm sad because he lives in az, and we're in vegas, so we don't get to see each other often! but he's still a great guy, and i love his wife, too.
    AngryBob

Answer by AngryBob at 6:29 AM on May. 16, 2010

• I have a younger brother and an older sister. I am much closer to my brother. My sister is very immature and really annoying to be around. Everybody loves her because she's family but nobody really likes to be around her very long. My brother rocks.
    AmazingAmanda

Answer by AmazingAmanda at 7:25 AM on May. 16, 2010

• I have three siblings, a younger brother, a younger sister by my mom's second husband, and a "sister" my age, who is technically not a relation, just my best friend for going on 16 or 17 years. I call her sis, and her daughter my niece, she does the same. My birth siblings, not too close. Brother is 3.5 years younger and I honestly can't stand him, he's selfish, only out for himself, and everytime he gets arrested ( I have lost count of all the times and he's only in his early 20's), he blames everyone but himself. My little sister is alright, but she's barely 10, and spoiled rotten. Almost to the point of being a total brat that I don't want around me or my daughter. When she stays over here, it takes at least 4 hours of telling her no to almost every crazy request to get her to stop throwing fits and trying to get her way.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:04 AM on May. 16, 2010

• I have an older sister, older brother and a younger sister. My sisters and I can't stand each other, so I guess my brother would be my favorite sibling.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 7:30 PM on May. 16, 2010

• I have 2 older sisters, 1 older brother, one younger sister and one younger brother. I'm closet to my younger sister and brother though have just recenlty been spending more time with one of my older sisters.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:42 AM on May. 17, 2010