have you noticed most chicks in porn mags look 15 yrs old?

and they are posing with much older guys or in class rooms to give the illusion that they are really young. i seen some chick posin with pigtails and on a bed full of stuff animals and lickin on a huge lolly pop(that was lollipops mag)
its sickening

gothmama91

Asked by gothmama91 at 2:40 AM on May. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Have you noticed that most models used in magazines look 15? Our obsession to stay looking young is in part perpetuated by the constant barrage we face of these pubescent "women". Most men like women who look young, not illegal but young so they give em what they want. There's is porn that is focused on other types of women, its just not as prevalent. I wonder if the playboy mansion was full of 40 yr olds if men would still fantasize about it as much.

Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 6:35 AM on May. 16, 2010

• I don't understand the appeal of a woman who barely appears to be out of her teens. These guys need a wake up call,a teenager isn't going to want an old guy.Time to stop obsessing over women you will never get! I think if they had a healthier view of what a woman looks like,alot less women would be objectnified.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:19 AM on May. 16, 2010

• TMJ121099 thats why they aim for ones with low self esteem.
    jenniamigo

Answer by jenniamigo at 9:05 AM on May. 16, 2010

• These guys need a wake up call,a teenager isn't going to want an old guy.Time to stop obsessing over women you will never get
    ____________________________-

Old men with young girls is the norm in Miami. Sad. But it all depends on how much money they have. They can and do get young, hot women.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on May. 16, 2010

• I dunno... None of the ones I get look that way. I always think they look about 22 - 25...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:41 AM on May. 16, 2010

• I used to read DH's Playboy and the ones in their photos looked like adults. Otherwise,I don't read PORN meagazines...they are so much worse than Playboy, according to some people who actually do read them. I don't think it is worth the time to see them or even discuss them. The females who pose for porn pictures or act in Porn movies are losers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on May. 16, 2010

• If you are looking at a Lollipops porn mag, then, yes, all the girls there will look like they are barely 18, or young enough to still get carded for tobacco. Lollipops is a fetish mag, published to target specifically those who have a little school girl, high school cheerleader, virgin teenager, or Daddy's little girl fetish (to name a few). If you branch out and look at regular "vanilla" magazines (Playboy) or those targeted to other fetishes, you will notice a difference.
    MidnightSun327

Answer by MidnightSun327 at 11:02 AM on May. 16, 2010

• Yeah, well, if DH or I were interested in porn, we'd probably notice something like this, but we don't, so we didn't.

My only train of thought on the subject reminded me of some woman in her 50s dancing in her bra and panties at a local "Leather and Lace" competition a few years back. Obviously been a stripper for a while. Was nasty. She lost. Who wants to see that?
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:05 AM on May. 16, 2010

• These guys need a wake up call,a teenager isn't going to want an old guy.Time to stop obsessing over women you will never get ____________________________

- Old men with young girls is the norm in Miami. Sad. But it all depends on how much money they have. They can and do get young, hot women.

I was 21 and my husband 40 when we met, he doesn't have so much money, I just liked him and fell in love...maybe it was the firefighter uniform :-D

About the question, I agree with MidnightSun, there are many  different porn target. I guess all the men prefer a younger woman (because in the end we're still animal and younger=more fertile), but the Lollipop, pigtails, school girl uniform, or cheerleader uniform are a particular fetish.

shining8250

Answer by shining8250 at 12:00 PM on May. 16, 2010

All it takes is money. It doesn't matter how old the guy is, if he's rich, the girl is gonna wanna f*** him.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 12:09 PM on May. 16, 2010