18 weeks pregnant and sharp stabbing pain on left ovary

It's not constant but it's there on and off. I'm thinking just ligament pain, however, I don't remember this in my last pregnancy.

Anyone else have this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:49 AM on May. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I doubt that it is "on your left ovary"....I would consider just calling your Doctor's office . I bet it is just your expanding uterus. The ligaments,as you said, do stretch. But,just in case, call the Dr. We don't know. Nobody here would unless they had their MD degree.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on May. 16, 2010

• I am 36 weeks into my 2nd preg. and I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!! Every pain you had in your first preg. is worse the second time around, sorry to say, but true... Ligament pain is the worse and you will feel more BH contractions, more back pain and everything- SORRY!!! lol... But the good thing is, MOST MOMS HAVE A FASTER DELIVERY!!! About half as long as the first :o)

I would get a belly sling, you can get them at Motherhood. I love mine!! Helps with Belly stretching pain, back pain and def.. worth the cost!!

Good Luck!
    ashley_hatty

Answer by ashley_hatty at 2:04 PM on May. 16, 2010