silly bandz

Who kids likes them? what age are they starting to like them my 4 year old just wanted to get some yesterday

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on May. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• what are they?
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:06 AM on May. 16, 2010

• they are rubber shaped braclets kids trade them and stuff some schools have bannded them when you put them on they look like a braclet when you take them off they are in the shape of animal, baseball, cars, alot of different things
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on May. 16, 2010

• Lol! My son is in Kindergarten and they have gotten WAY popular over the last like 3 weeks! My son who has Asperger's, who is normally oblivious to anything the other kids have, has even asked for some! It's crazy. My 2 year old will play with them (supervised) but she just thinks they are fun bracelets.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:43 AM on May. 16, 2010

• I am a 2 year old preschool teacher and our class is right next to the 3/4 year old class. The 3 & 4 year olds love them and bring them to school all the time. They somehow wind up in my classroom which I hate. One little boy comes to school with about 20 on his arm and leaves with about 5. My 5 year old son likes them too, but I only bought him 1 pack because $3 for 6 seems kind of silly for some cute shaped rubber bands.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:03 AM on May. 16, 2010

• MY DD is 2 1/2 and has some. Her older brothers have them and trade at school so she was feeling a bit left out so I got her some. She looooves her braclets and must have them on at all times!!!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 10:21 AM on May. 16, 2010

• My son got one from a friend a few weeks ago and ever since He has been obssessed. I paid $6 for a pack of 24. didnt think that was too bad. And the only place Im able to get them now is if I ordered them from Amazon. every place around me sells out the day they get them!
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 6:57 PM on Jun. 1, 2010