*minut cursing*Have your mate ever called you a bitch more then once?!

If your mate have called you a bitch more then once did you stay with him?! If so why?! I'm looking for the truth no critisim please!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on May. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• thats abuse and its not ok. you need to let him know namecalling wont be tolerated and if he continues and he wont get help for the foul mouth, you will leave. believe me sweeties, its abuse and not ok. love doesnt hurt, in any fashion. there is another mom here who might weigh in on this and she has alot of resources..
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:00 AM on May. 16, 2010

• call this number 1-800-799-safe(7233) its the national hotline, you dont have to tell them who you are, and they will direct you to the local shelter to call. I have called in the past and the woman who work the phones are so sweet and supportive to talk to.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:05 AM on May. 16, 2010

• I know its not right and my mother taught me if a man ever calls you that leave but at the moment he was upset (regardless of what he still shouldn't have done it) but he came back and apologized and told me that he needs me but I'm not sure what to do cause I do love him!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on May. 16, 2010

• My boyfriend has never called me a bitch, even once. He would never disrespect me that way. We will call each other dorks or something if we do something goofy, but it is said in a clearly joking manner.

I kind of agree with bearsjen, but I kind of don't. I think, if he calls you a bitch in the heat of an argument, it might just be that he has a temper. I know I, when I was with my ex, used to just say whatever thought came into my head when I was mad at him. Whether that was to call him a name, or say I wanted out, or whatever. It might be he's just not mature enough to filter his thoughts yet. But, if he does that at just random times, or repeatedly (once during an argument could be immaturity), then I would be inclined to call it abuse.

Either way, I wouldn't deal with it. I would never be so rude and disrespectful as to call him a name, and I expect the same in return from him.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 10:11 AM on May. 16, 2010

• Never not even once. Even when we fight and things can get pretty heated at times.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:14 AM on May. 16, 2010

• ive been called it, i also have called him it. I dont know. We argue but sometimes like when it gets too much I just walk off and say
    "when you're done being a Bitch let me know."
    or
    if I just wont quit and keep bringing up stuff just to keep it going then he says
    "your acting like a bitch"

I know its not healthy exactly, which is why we go to couples counseling, but basically our counselor has said we should refrain from it, but nothing to break us up
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:21 AM on May. 16, 2010

• yes. my ex husband did. every occasion that i caught him cheating and confronted him. effing b*tch to be more exact.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on May. 16, 2010

• My husband has called me a bitch on more than one occassion. He suffers from alcoholism and i have kicked him out twice. I told him slamming the door in my face and calling me a bitch is a little more than I can handle. He is in AA now and has straightened up but it has taken me being actually serious about getting a divorce. My husband is a sweet man with a good heart, but he is very hot tempered and has major emotional issues. I probably should have left so many times before, but now we are starting over again. My husband has never hurt me physically.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on May. 16, 2010

• Yeah. In the heat of an argument we will call each other a bitch or he says he hates me. He thinks that will cause me to back down but it doesn't work, it just pisses me off even more. I know we should seek marriage counseling, but he doesn't think so.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on May. 16, 2010

• Yes he is so sweet but when he is mad he just loose it on anybody it doesn't matter (except for my kids he loves them to DEATH) he tells me not to give up on him because he needs me no one (not even his fam.) Understands or care for him like I do but if so I'm wondering why do I get that type of treatment I don't know what to do this love thing is so crazy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on May. 16, 2010