I don't know what to do anymore!!!

OK so background I come from two people with terrible stomachs lol. My father had half of his intestens removed when he was a child he is very lacos intolerant and my mother has had her gul bladder(sp?) and appendix out and sometimes wakes up with severe pain so bad she has thought she had been having a heart attack and so does my grandma. I have the same thing since I was 11 years old. It was just every so often and then when I was 17 it started to become everyday and so I went to at least 5 Drs and they could not figure it out. My grandma and mom the same thing. After I had my DD it calmed down a bit and now is about 2 or 3 times a week. It is in the morning it will wake me up. I have to use the bathroom and have a BM and then most of the time throw up(sorry TMI) and I feel better but so worn out already and it is only 10 am.So I was wondering I know we aren't Drs or anything but anyone have any suggestions. Thank you!!!!!!!

delilahsmom1177

Asked by delilahsmom1177 at 10:10 AM on May. 16, 2010 in Health

• Stop eating meat! your digestive system takes days to digest it, and if yours has a genetic disposition to troubles even worse, go for fruits and veggies and you will see a difference.

Answer by older at 10:33 AM on May. 16, 2010

• Have you cut out Dairy products to see if you are lactose intolerant?

Answer by louise2 at 11:10 AM on May. 16, 2010

• lousie I have doen that too. I have done EVERY DIET KNOWN TO MAN!!! Or at least American men lol...
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 11:11 AM on May. 16, 2010

• If you have changed your diet a lot. That might be messing you up even more. So have you went to a  intestinal specalist( if there is one)?  So you are not alergic to any type of food?

Answer by louise2 at 11:18 AM on May. 16, 2010

• Lousie I have been to many different specailist every test done. They say yeah your stomach is red and inflamed but we do not know why! I have no allergies or anything. Oh and I have changed my diet per my Dr.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 11:20 AM on May. 16, 2010

• have you tried gluten free and dairy free together?
    eliminating gluten can be very hard!
    if you have tried that you may want to get more extreme and try a raw food diet.
    do you take a good probiotic?
    have you tried a homeopath, chiropractor and or acupuncturist?
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 1:23 PM on May. 16, 2010

• Have you considered trying that juicer thingey? Has a nutritionist been helpful? There has to be a doctor who knows where you can get some help. Food allergies? This is just sad that you have to suffer like that.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:09 PM on May. 16, 2010

• admckenzie...my grandma and I have had every test known to man done. Nothing has ever been found to be the cause. We both always get the same answer...your stomach is red and inflamed but we do not know the cause. I have been on several meds and nothing works. I'm getting a message Saturday maybe that will help for a while. I'll let you kind ladies know...THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT SUGGESTIONS!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 10:27 AM on May. 17, 2010